Welcome to the Parking Lot!
- Consider picking up and dropping off at non-peak times.
- Have as much ready as you can when you pull into the parking lot.
- Stop in an appropriate space.
- Fire lanes: The lanes used to drop-off and pick-up children are also designated fire lanes. By law, this means no stopping, except to actually load or unload.
- Pull forward as far as possible to allow other cars behind you easier access.
- When you are ready to leave, use your turn signal to alert other drivers and myself.
- Above all, be patient!!!